This is part two of the series presented by G3 on learning how to design a yard using the principles of watershed wise landscaping. This class focuses on the following:
- Identify the type of turf grass in your yard
- Remove grass without chemicals
- Build healthy living soil
- Select climate-appropriate plants that minimize water use and maximize beauty and biodiversity
- Implement a maintenance schedule that keeps your yard gorgeous all year round
* Registrations for these G3 classes are limited; please do not register if you do not plan on attending.